Argentina TweetsArgentina NewsArgentina Casino and Card Room GamingArgentina Commercial BingoArgentina LotteriesArgentina Online GamingArgentina Race WageringArgentina Sports Betting

Argentine Casino and Card Room Gaming

Casinos and slot halls are overseen by local agencies in each of the provinces. Gaming regulations vary from province to province.

Slot machines were introduced in many bingo halls in 2004. In 2005, Codere Group purchased a majority stake in the Argentinean Royal Group to become the leading operator of bingo and slot machines in the Province of Buenos Aires.

In July 2008, the Buenos Aires government approved a tax reform plan for regulation of bingo and slots in the Province of Buenos Aires through the Provincial Institute of Lotteries and Casinos. The law mandates that 85% of the income is distributed back to players. The remaining 15% is split 34% to the state and 66% to the operating company.

In June 2011, the Argentinean government banned smoking in all businesses across the country including casinos and bingo halls.

Argentine Casino and Card Room Gaming Properties

About us | Feedback | Advertising
CASINO CITY NETWORK: Online Casino City | Casino City Times | Poker Zone | RGT Online | Casino City Press | Gaming Directory | iGaming News
Visit Casino City's Internet Directory
Casino City HomeWorld GamblingCentral and South America GamblingArgentina Casinos

Sign up for the
Casino City Times
Weekly Newsletter!
CasinoCity Exclusive Bonus Offers
Top 10 Vendors